Monday, November 2, 2009

Cruising..

After emptying out our storage unit all weekend, I found time to cruise around the neighborhood.  This time, I decided to go North on Plano Pkwy for as long as I could.  The route didn't last long when I reached 'The Colony'.  I saw a sign that read, "City by the Lake" and thought it would be good to take a break there.  The Colony is a suburb in Denton with about pop. 30K.  As I rode around (actually got lost) I noticed it had a home-town feel to it without the massive developments you see sprouting all over.  The weather at 70 degrees was just right for a picnic or a soccer game at the park.  As I stopped at a convenience store to get my bearings (google map my way out) I realized that I should take pictures of the places I ride to.  My first pic does not necessarily convey any reference to what The Colony is about other than having its name, but nevertheless I'll post it.

Next time I'll take more.

No comments:

Post a Comment