Monday, October 26, 2009

Volleyball!!

The goose took up volleyball this season and really likes it. We've had about 5 or 6 matches played at a Dallas school. Last weekend's second match pitted our team against the other team from the same school the goose goes to. Katharine's on the Red Team and some of her classmates/friends are on the Blue Team. I pick her up on Tuesdays and Thursdays after practice and I've seen the other team play. I kind of thought they were a little disorganized. Then again, our team can do the same. When I asked how their team would fair against us, I was told we've always beaten them in practice. Well... this time, we lost a close match.



The goose has been practicing her overhead serve and when used, it can be a potent weapon. She still needs a little practice because she's not confident to use it over and over again. She falls back to the underhand serve after the first point.


No comments:

Post a Comment