Monday, July 20, 2009

I should have written this awhile back..


.. if my parents find out.. of course they eventually would since they read this blog. What am I referring to? My Honda Shadow VT750. I'm posting this now so I can come clean when I see them soon.

Though my idea of cruising is a 35-40 mph ride, (so I can stop at Starbucks when I feel like it) that would not fly with my parents because they have always been against motorcycles - I think we have friends or relatives that have had accidents. I'll probably hear about it as soon as I get there..
Oh, did I mention I have an affinity for skulls too?.. skull shirts, stickers, key chains. Heck, my bike key is a skull. Man, being raised roman catholic by parents who in addition are superstitious, I wonder what they would say to that too.. I'm thinking what else I have in the attic that needs to come out?

No comments:

Post a Comment